The Department of History is hosting a workshop for history students applying for M.A. or Ph.D. SSHRC grants.
Date: Friday, September 28
Time: 2:30 to 4:30 pm
Place: Arts 710
The speakers inlcude:
- Dr Matthew Neufeld: Qualifications and Important Dates
- Dr Lisa Smith: How Does a Doctoral Fellowships Committee Think?
- Dr Keith Carlson: How Does a SSHRC Review Committee Think?
- Dr Katie Labelle: Elements of a Successful PhD Application
- Ms Claire Thomson: Elements of a Successful MA Application